Global Acdemy of Hospitality& Management will handle your personal data in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Bill. In this respect, Global Acdemy of Hospitality& Management
- will obtain your consent if we should collect, use or disclose your personal data unless deemed consent has been given or if consent is not required to be given under the Schedules of the Bill. If you contact us to make enquiries, we will be glad to be of service to you in view of your deemed consent.
- will respect your decision to withdraw your consent for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data in our possession at any time. Within a reasonable period, we will inform you of the likely consequences of withdrawing your consent. Thereafter we will cease to collect, use or disclose your personal data unless such collection, use or disclosure is allowed or required or authorized under this Act or other written law. Also we will cease to retain your personal data as soon as the retention period of the personal data has been completed and retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
- will grant you access or to correct your personal data currently in our possession unless such a request is prohibited under the Schedules of the Bill and upon payment of an administrative fee.
- will take appropriate measures to keep your personal data accurate, complete and updated.
- will also make reasonable efforts to take appropriate preventive measures to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected and secured.
Purpose for the Collection, Use & Disclosure of Personal Data
Depending on your relationship with Global Academy, the personal data which we collect from you may be used and/or disclosed for the following purposes:
- Evaluating your application for enrolment as a student;
- Administering and managing your relationship as our student, such as for student pass application, application for scholarships and awards, fee matters, your academic performance or internships with external organisations;
- Enhancing or enriching your life as our student through Student Activities such as orientation, festivals, school celebrations, excursions;
- Assisting your application to our overseas partner universities by providing them with relevant data.
- Evaluating your application for employment with us;
- Administering and managing your relationship as our employee;
- Administering staff welfare programmes and benefits.